verse of the day

Thursday 31 July 2008

Endure [2 Timothy 2 v1 ]

Somethings dont go away, so often we expect healing or a miracle, and it does not happen, instead we are called to endure. If we read the scriptures we discover many of Gods people had to endure, read Hebrews 11v 35-38, read the life of the apostle Paul ,he had to endure many things. We need to have a balanced view of the Christian life sometimes there are no quick fixes, but there is Grace, the grace of God, I often listen to ,Desert Island discs, on radio four, if I was on the program , my first choice would be , Amazing Grace, because as I look back on a life time, following Christ, I am so thankful for the amzing grace of God, that has enabled me to endure .[God and Father who saved us by grace through faith in Jesus, continue to pour out your amazing grace into our lives, that we may endure , what ever path in life you have chosen for us, we ask this in Jesus wonderful name , Amen. ]

No comments: