verse of the day

Tuesday 7 December 2021

The Lord speaks. ( Matthew 6 v 25 - 34 )

 I was praying and as I spoke to God I said,''I am Your Billy'',the scripture says ,'Fear not, for I have redeemed you;I have called by your name, you are mine' .( Isaiah 43 1 ) Our all knowing God knows us personally,as He knows my name, so He knows your name,then He adds a further truth,''you are Mine'', you where not always His, but you are now,that means you can call Him Father.

In my old age I am forgetful,but I do not forget my children ,they are not always on my mine,but when it comes to our loving heavenly Father,we His and are always in His thoughts. This is what God would say to you His child,''Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb?Surely they may forget,yet I will not forget you. See,I have inscribed you on the palms of my hands;.Yes you are always on His mind,always.

Often I am not sure which way to go , and what to do ,but God knows and He reassures us ,and tells us,'The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.(Psalm 37 v 29 ) Our part is to ,' Seek His will in all we do, and He will show which path to take( Proverbs 3 v 6)

I am old,still good looking in a strange sort of way,( A  joke,not a very good one} yes I am old, been following the Lord for fifty seven years,here is my testimony,in the words of Psalm 37 v 24,'Once I was young,and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned, or their children begging bread.' Be assured child of God ,He will care for you even when you are old.

No comments: