verse of the day

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Oh,happy day, ( Psalm 32 )

 I wonder how many times we will hear the words happy over this season of Christmas?, and of course we use the word happy when it comes to birthdays.The fairy tales usually end with the words ,'and they lived happy ever after'. There was a very popular comedian who used to sing a song,called 'Happiness',all of us know a degree of happiness, I wonder what makes you happy? Well I heard a song that reminded me of a day that brought happiness into my life, a day like no other , because it changed my life, it is called ,you guessed,'Oh,happy day',the words are borrowed from a hymn by Phillip Doddridge.

                                                      Oh, happy day (Oh happy day)

                                                      Oh, happy day (Oh,happy day)

                                                     When Jesus washed ( When Jesus washed )

                                                     Oh,when Jesus washed( When Jesus washed)

                                                     He washed my sins away(Oh happy day)

                                                     O,happy day( Oh happy day)
















0)

No comments: