verse of the day

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Trustworthy.

 What dose ii mean to be trustworthy ?,it can mean that a person is reliable, dependable, one you can have confidence in. When I worked , my manager asked me to do a particular job it was important, she said she could rely on me.  Here is what God said to those who are His ,''Who among you fears the Lord and obeys  the word of His servant? Let the one who walk in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name  of the Lord and rely on their God.  ( Isaiah 50 v 10 )   Leupold comments,' They  who follow the Lord without reservations may frequently find themselves in situations of ,'' deep darkness'' , even to the point where ''not even a glimmer of light guides them'' Such persons are counselled by the Lord to ''trust in the name of the Lord and firmly rely on Him''.  

                                                  A  Prayer.                

                   

                    Dear Lord,' Let every trial teach me more of Thy peace,

                    more of Thy love. Thy Holy Spirit is given to increase

                   Thy graces, and I cannot preserve or improve them

                    unless He works  continually in me.

                    May He confirm my trust in thy promised help,

                    and let me walk humbly in dependence upon thee,

                    For Jesus sake. Amen.

                      ( From , The valley of Vision )

              

                    


                                                 

















0

No comments: