verse of the day

Saturday 26 June 2021

Are you sinking. ( Deuteronomy 33 v 27 )

 On one occasion when the disciples were in a boat they saw someone walking on the water, and they were terrified, it was Jesus, who calmed their fears. But Peter said if it is you Lord, command me to come to you on the water. So Jesus said come, so Peter stepped out unto the water, but as he got nearer  Jesus ,he panicked ,and began to sink. Then we read ,' Jesus immediately reached out His hand and took hold of him.' There is a modern song I want to share with you. written by Keith and Kristyn called ,'He will hold me Fast'.

                                        He will hold me fast, He will hold me fast,

                                        For my Saviour loves me so, He will hold me fast.

                                        Those He saves are His delight, Christ will hold me fast.

                                        Precious in His sight, He will hold me fast.

                                        He'll will not let my soul be lost, He will hold me fast.

                                        Bought by Him at such a cost, He will me hold fast.

                                        For my life He bled and died, Christ will hold me fast,

                                        Justice has been satisfied, He will hold me fast.

No comments: