verse of the day

Monday 4 February 2019

Miracles can happen. ( Mark 11 v 22 )

I watched an old movie, and the title was,' Miracles can happen', I wonder do you believe this?,I wonder do I ?.so many are crying out for a miracle, the list is endless such is the human situation. I watched  a TV program of a lady telling about her parents.They had their differences,but they really loved each other, but they were both very elderly and infirmed,and death was near,we saw photos, of them lying holding hands ,the daughter prayed a simple prayer that the Lord would take them together, and so it came to pass, one died and then other died. Yes miracles can happen ,the miracles we read about in the scriptures,are not fiction,they really happened.Jesus  said to a woman ,'Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God '( John 11 v  40 )

No comments: