verse of the day

Wednesday 13 February 2019

I am blest ( Hebrews 13 v 5 - 6 )

I often wonder as regards the words of an old hymn ,which says,'now I'm happy all the time', I wonder can any Christian honestly sing those words.Are we not being deceptive?, but we want win people to Christ,so we sing ,'now I'm happy all the time'. But we are are not happy all the time, but what I can genuinely say,I am truly blest all the time. Why is that? because Christ is my Saviour ,and that makes all difference,in sad times,the hard times, the difficult times. We all have those times, I know this wonderful truth whatever times I am going through, He is with me,and I can assure you from the bottom of my heart,that He makes all the difference.His love never changes,He will never leave me ,I stress the word never . He is my anchor, my rock, my shelter in life's storms,my  comforter in sadness,my  guide, my protector,my provider,and He is my best friend, as I said I am blest.

No comments: