verse of the day

Thursday 1 March 2018

The wonder of it all. ( Galatians 2 v 20 )

With the death of dear Billy Graham my mind went to my early Christian day,when I bought records of lovely George Bev Shea singing. Just recently I heard a recording of him singing a song he wrote,I first heard this song sung in the church I attended,by a man called Ken Maxwell ,I was truly blessed when I heard it, I never forgot it,the name of that song is, ''The wonder of it all'',it was Bev Shea who also wrote the words, so I will leave it with you, may God bless these words to you..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   There's the wonder of sunset at evening,                                                                                                   The wonder as sunrise I see,                                                                                                                       But the wonder of wonders,that thrills my soul,                                                                                       Is the wonder that God loves me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Oh the wonder of it all,                                                                                                                             The wonder of it all,                                                                                                                                   Just to think that God loves me /you,                                                                                                         O, the wonder of it all,                                                                                                                               Just to think that God loves me/ you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             There's the wonder of springtime and harvest,                                                                                           The sky,the stars the sun,                                                                                                                            But the wonder of wonders that thrills my soul,                                                                                       Is the wonder that's only begun.                                                                                                             (Bev Shea sung at B.G  gospel events )                                                                                                                 

No comments: