verse of the day

Saturday 24 March 2018

Avoid. ( 1 Thessalonians 5 v 22 )

Now we come to the last of the exhortations in 1 Thessalonians 5 .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ''Avoid every kind of evil '' v 22.                                                                This must be one of the shortest   verses in the Bible,but all its shortness, it brings with it  words that we need to hear,constantly.Take the entertainment world,the movie industry, now from a child I loved movies,nothing pleased me more to go to the cinema,movies in those where censored  and  in contrast to today's movies were relevantly innocent. So after watching a modern movie ,I would hear myself saying ,why was I sucked in to watch it. Now the problem has been resolved as I can watch old movies on U Tube,that does not leaving feeling guilty. Now the question is this, for me it was movies, what do you need to avoid?

No comments: