verse of the day

Sunday 11 March 2018

In the beginning. ( Genesis 1 - 2 )

Listening to the radio, I heard a presenter tell us,that for a long time the belief among the school of scientist taught that the universe was eternal,in other words ,it always existed. But now they have realised that in fact there was a beginning,as I listened , I said to myself, I could have told them that years ago. Now don't get me wrong we owe a lot to scientist, but because a person is a scientist ,does not mean  he or she is infallible,yet it does appear that they also have their ''Popes''. A priest went to Einstein with a discovery that the universe is expanding, Einstein made little of him, and his theory, but lo and behold ,most scientist agree with that priest. Pride puffs people up, especially when it comes to scientist, humility is dreadfully lacking,among the egg heads of the scientific world, especially when it comes to creation,or should I say chance,all I can say in my limited knowledge ,that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

No comments: