verse of the day

Friday 3 November 2017

Changeless grace. ( 2 Corinthians 12 v 7 - 10 )


                    I read these words, ''Changeless grace in changing circumstances ''. What a
                    wonderful truth.A friend of mine and his wife who has been going through
                    a difficult time for a number of years, said how much God has upheld them.
                    I recently spoke at a church,a dear Christian brother came to me after I had
                    spoke. He said how the word preached help him.The previous week his wife
                    had died from cancer , he mentioned  how difficult he had found it, as
                    the pain killers had little effect. I can only imagine how difficult it must have
                    been.I read recently of a dear brother in China arrested ,was experiencing
                    being tortured.How can they cope with such things?,the answer is Gods
                    changeless grace in their changing circumstances.

                                                                God  said

                                                    My grace is sufficient for you.

                                                          ( 2 Corinthians 12 v 9 )
                                           



             

No comments: