verse of the day

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Unfufilled desire. [ Deuteronomy 32. v 11-12]

There are many believers living with unfilled desires,recently I was speaking to a fellow Christian,and she told me how she had wanted to serve
God in a certain way but it had not happened.I could appreciate what she was saying,because of my own experience,Years ago I wrote the following./The unfulfilled desire,that desire that appears good,and God glorifying,yet remains unfulfilled.The one with the desire may ask why?,or at least think it. Could I not have served God better if that desire had been fulfilled, why oh why was it not to be?. No answer seems to come,it all seems unfair,from our position it seems cruel,meaningless,purposelessness. ,Yet our lives are in His hands,He has a perfect plan,He will compensate,He will,the key word in every situation is trust, a trust in a loving heavenly Father./
                                              A  prayer.
Dear God,we commit all our unfulfilled dreams and desires into your hands,
and ask for grace to trust You ,in Jesus name Amen.
                                          A  final word.
                                  He leadeth me oh blessed thought.

No comments: