verse of the day

Monday 24 August 2015

Such love.[Isaiah 49 v15-16]

My wife and I where in Southend on sea enjoying the find sunny weather,
and as we walk along the seafront ,my wife made mention as to a little child she noticed,it took her fancy.I found myself saying,the child in a mothers arms,that is hers, is the child that is most precious of all.We may love all
children,but we have a special love for our own children, God loves the world but He especially loves those in the world who are his children,they are special to Him.Child of God ,you are loved greatly by your loving heavenly Father.There was a point when Israel felt that God had forsaken them,so God declares,/ Can a women forget her suckling child,that she
should not have compassion on the son of her womb,yea she may forget,yet
will I not forget thee.Behold I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands,thy walls are continually before me.[Isaiah 49 v15-16] And let us not forget they are nail scarred hands,for in the great redemptive purposes of God,God the Son showed a love that Alec Motyer says,/transcends in permanence the best earth can offer/.So let us doubt no more the love God has for us His children,that means you, and thankfully me as well.
                                          A  prayer.
Dear God forgive us for ever doubting your  love,and thank You ,that you do love us your children,with a unconditional,and eternal love,through your Son Jesus Amen.

No comments: