verse of the day

Friday 21 August 2015

Most of all. [ Lamentations 3 v 22- 24 ]

It is morning and I am eating my breakfast,porridge,followed usually by a mug of tea,and my favourite cheese scone. Then today I hope to go a visit Duxford aircraft museum,the sun is shining,I am very conscious how God has blessed me,I am blessed with so much ,I can see ,hear,speak,have a sound mind, and so I could go on.But the greatest blessing I have is Jesus,
He  is my Saviour,Lord,and friend,and in Him I am accepted,by God my Father. I may loose all those blessings but I will never loose Jesus. we are
 are inseparable.nothing can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus.[Romans 8 v 38-39],I will leave these words with you.
                    For I convinced that neither death nor life,
                    neither  angels nor demons,
                     neither the present nor the future,nor any powers,
                     neither height nor depth,
                     nor anything else in creation,
                     will be able to separate us
                     from the love of God
                      that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
                                  A  prayer.
Dear God for every blessing we thank You,and especially for Jesus your Son. Amen .
 

No comments: