verse of the day

Friday 7 August 2015

He makes all the difference. [1 John 4 v19 ]

I found my self singing ,oh yes we can sing unto Lord without the musical
instruments,or worship leaders,and outside the church building.Wherever I
am I'll praise Him ,after all He is worthy of our praise,is this not so?.In 1 John 4v19, we read,/We love Him,because He first loved us/,yes we do love Him,was not always so,do you remember those times?.Well I do ,yes I
remember those days when I did it my way,my wrong thought patterns,my
carelessness,yes I did it my way. That well known song ,I did it my way
 has become top of the pops at funeral services,it is obvious that people are going into eternity and not appreciating the significance of the words.
Yes they did it their way,not Gods,such was my life once,not appreciating the danger I was in.Then something wonderful happened ,in loving kindness
Jesus came and with the cords of love drew me to Himself.As I look back
I can now see the great danger I was in,only a breath a way from a lost
eternity. I was rescued from a life that in essence had no meaning,to a life that has a purpose,yes there have been the struggles,the disappointments.
Everybody has struggles,and disappointments,but not everybody has the Saviour with them ,and let me assure you,He makes all the difference.
                                  A  prayer.
Dear God, for sending Jesus we thank You, we thank You that His coming to are lives has made all the difference Amen.

No comments: