verse of the day

Friday 26 April 2013

The hard times. [2 Corinthians 4 v17]

The winter has been long,where I live ,we did escape the worst of the snow,but nevertheless the winter has been long, and we experienced a lot of rain. So what did it accomplish?, a good question,what good has come out of such season?,well today has been a nice day, sun was shining,and I believe it really made me appreciate such days even more,and particularly being able to sit out in my garden,and to read my Bible.If you have hard times, you really do appreciate the good times,I love my job,I  have a reasonable good wage, and I get to help people, but I remember the many not so nice jobs ,I worked at.I am grateful that I can drive and  I own a car,for I remember not been able to drive.I also remember my childhood when we had so little, although I am not wealthy God has blessed me.The difficulties  we experiences should help us to appreciate the good times,and the blessings that God grants unto us now.I would like to broaden this out more, consider how we will feel when we stand on that heavenly shore, when we see all that Christ has prepared for us.surly we will truly appreciate Heaven and Heavens glories, from the difficulties of earth to the delights of Heaven. Paul wrote,/For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us [Romans 8 v18 ]/.As Matthew Henry writes,/There is something,to come,something behind the curtain that will outshine all/ ,all the pain ,loneliness, sickness,and death itself.Our sufferings will help us to fully appreciate, the glorious blessing that we will enter into there..
A  prayer ...../Dear God help us to see that we live in a fallen world,and in this fallen world we will experience  suffering, but help us all to see that we will be compensated ,more fully than we can ever appreciate ,in Jesus name we thank you Amen /

No comments: