verse of the day

Monday 8 April 2013

Only one class. [ Romans 3 v23 ]

In   1 John2 v16 we read of the pride of life,it can be a pride in our possessions,power,position or status.Just recently a report has come out on our status.What class are we? the report says that there are seven classes in our country,there used to be,upper,middle, and working class.I wondered when I heard this what class do I belong to?,I come from a working class background, I wonder am I now middle class?. In Hinduism they have a cast system,at the bottom of the heap is the dear Dalit people or as they are better known untouchables. All these things can be seen as the pride of life, I am better than you,at least that is what we think,but it is not what God thinks.At its most ghastly this pride of life manifests itself in racism,mankind is continually inventing areas of life that cause them to feel superior. The Bible tells us that God made us from one blood,we are all by creation, Gods offspring[Acts 17v26-28],when God looks on this world is not with a look of disdain ,but with a look of love.God does class us as sinners we all stand equal before Him,and everyone of us has the same need,to be saved,by trusting in Jesus,the question I would like you answer are you a saved sinner or a lost sinner?
A prayer..../ Dear God  we thank You that You love this world of sinners so much, that You have provided  salvation,through Your Son Jesus. Amen /

No comments: