verse of the day

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Memories. [Psalm 147 v3 ]

Most mornings I have porridge for my breakfast,I fill the bowl with milk then with oats and then put it into the micro wave,well when I went to get my porridge from the micra wave this, morning ,I discovered a bowl of warm milk,I had forgotten to put the oats into the milk. I didnt do it in purpose I just simply forgot,all of us forget things at times,sometimes it is serious, most times its not,on the other hand there are things we wish we could forget, yet cant, there are memories that are locked in our memory box.So many peoples lives are ruined because of memories of their past, things that happened to them,is it possible to get over such things?. I love those words in Psalm147 v3 ,He heals the brokenhearted. First of all we are pointed to God,He heals, who are we  looking to?,oh yes God will use people to help us, but they can only go so far ,our help comes from the Lord,our healing comes from the Lord. Can He heal our wounded broken spirits?,yes He can,for He says He heals, and what God says He will do ,we can rest assured He can, and not only can, but will.Our Saviour said to a heartbroken womam, /Said I unto thee, that,if thou wouldest believe thou shouldest see the glory of God [John 11v 40 ].The way out , is the way of faith,faith in God to heal ,our minds,form the past hurts, those past hurting memories, He will, not mybe ,or might,but He will, a word of certainty, and assurance,remember there is nothing to hard for the Lord.
A  prayer....../ Dear God heal my wounded broken spirit in Jesus name Amen /.

No comments: