verse of the day

Saturday 12 August 2023

Tuit. ( Mark 13 v 32 - 37 )

 I have before me a plate ,and in the centre of the it there is a sticker with following words on it,'A Round TUIT', and underneath are the following words,'This is a round tuit! Tuits are hard to come by, especially the round ones. It will help you to become a much more efficient worker. For years you've heard people say,''I'll do that when I get round to tuit.''Husbands are notorious  for saying that, when I get round tuit, one can see the funny side to it,but it can have a serious side to it. forgetting to test the fire alarm,making sure you have enough fuel  in your car before you set out on your journey. When it comes to spiritual  things,like reading Gods word on a daily bases,I am sure many think about it,but don't do it,in other words they don't get round tuit. Likewise having a regular time of prayer,oh you say I know I should do it,but you don't get around tuit. Read the account of Mary and Martha in Luke 10 v 38ff.When it came to following Jesus many ,made excuses, CP Luke 9 v 57ff,some more convenient time.The proclaiming of the gospel is urgent,and responding to the gospel likewise is urgent,indeed very urgent.Ask yourself the question ,am I a tuit person?,it is time you  said to yourself ,'I've done it'.

No comments: