verse of the day

Friday 18 August 2023

Anthony Hopkins (2 Thessalonians 2 v 5 v 12 ) 2

 Let us continue to consider what Anthony Hopkins had to say when he was interviewed,,'Life is a mystery,I know nothing,I do not know who I am,I don't know where I came from,I don't know where I'm going'' If truth were told these sentiments are the voice of most people , in particular those who profess to know so much, in reality they are all Anthony Hopkins,they don't just know,so they want everyone to join  them in their delusional club whose motto is,'it just happened'.As a Christian the only logical answer to those words uttered by  AH, is God. On Christmas Eve Dec 1968  the three crew members  of Apollo 8 read  from Genesis 1  v 1 -10, It begins,'In the beginning God created heaven and earth', that's the answer, the only answer,yes you need faith to believe that, not a cop out of accepting,their leader, him who must not be mentioned, and I don't mean Anthony Hopkins. CP 2 Corinthians 4 v4.

No comments: