verse of the day

Monday 21 August 2023

Pray/ Go. ( Romans 10 v 13 - 18 )

 I was watching a program on an area of the city of  Philadelphia,the city of,' Brotherly Love',as I viewed  the people  shown, I was moved to tears. The streets where full of very sad people ,I assume many were on drugs,and homeless,many of them looked hopeless,and totally rejected ,heads bowed down,shuffling about creatures of despair, no wonder I cried.But I did more than cry, I cried unto God for them. It is easy to judge them ,but it is better that we pray for them.The world can't help them, they don't appreciate how precious they are.What answer has the evolutionist,and the atheist, after all the its a survival of the fittest so wrote Charles Darwin in his  book,'the Origin of the Species'. Let them die they are of no worth ,they don't contribute anything to society,they are parasites,but in God's sight they are precious. No soul is worthless, the coming of Christ proves that,for He came to save sinners,someone once said,'go for sinners,and go for the worst'.Pray for such people,and if God calls you,go to them ,with the most liberating, powerful ,loving message ,the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: