verse of the day

Tuesday 30 May 2023

I'm going to live for ever. ( Romans 8 v 35 - 39 )

 My Saviour said,' My sheep listen to my voice, I know them,and they follow Me. I  give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one will snatch them out of my hand.My Father, who has given them to me,is greater than all, no one can snatch  them out of my Father's hand, I and my Father are one'. (John 10 v 28-30 ). John Stott declares,'' No profounder security is conceivable for the follower of  Jesus'' 

                                              'The stars shine over the earth,

                                               The stars shine over the sea,

                                               The stars look up to the Mighty God,

                                               The stars look down on me;

                                               The stars will live for a million years,

                                                For  a million years and a day!

                                                But Christ and I shall live and love

                                                When the stars have passed away.'

                                                                   Anon










'


                                       

No comments: