verse of the day

Saturday 22 October 2022

I saw the light. ( John 3 v 19 ) 1

 This thought came to me,'We do not choose the hand of cards dealt to us', it may be prosperity or adversity, life like the rainbow has many colours to it.it is a sovereign God who paints the colours. The poet wrote  ,'Our lives through varied scenes are drawn', every life lived is somewhat unique,.and God has a plan for all of us,we might not like the plan . If you are not a Christian then you may curse God,you may rule God  out of your life,which is not the answer,it does not solve anything,it only leads one further into darkness. and one ends up in eternal darkness,from which there is no escape.Here is what Jesus said,' I am the light of the world,he who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life'. (John 8 v 12). Trust Him to be your Saviour.

                                                        'I wandered so aimless,life filled with sin,

                                                         I wouldn't let my dear Saviour in,

                                                         Then Jesus came like a stranger in the night,

                                                          Praise the Lord I saw the light.

                                                                         Hank Williams.

No comments: