verse of the day

Wednesday 13 April 2022

YOU Say vs God Says.( John 15 v 5 )

                   My niece sent me a calendar with the following on it,so I will share it with you.

                            You say; ''It's impossible . '    God says; ''All things are possible''   

                                                           Luke 18 v27  

                            You say ; ''I'm too tired ''        God says.'' I will give you rest''.

                                                           Matthew 11 v 28- 30.

                            You say;''No one loves me''     God says; ''I love you''.

                                                           1John 3v1.  Jeremiah 31 v 3.

                             You say; ''I can't go on''            God says.'' My grace is sufficient''.

                                                            2 Corinthians 12 v 9

                            You say;'' I can't figure things out''God says;''I will direct your steps''.

                                                              Proverbs 3  v5 -6 .

                            You say;  ''I can't do it''. God says ; ''You can do all things''.

                                                             Philippians 4 v 13.

                            You say; ''I'm not able''. God says;  ''I am able''.

                                                            2 Corinthians 9 v8 

                            You say; ''I can't forgive myself''.God says; ''I forgive you''.

                                                            1 John 1 v 9.

                            You say;'' I can't manage'' God says; ''I will supply all your needs''.

                                                             Philippians 4 v19.



No comments: