verse of the day

Thursday 14 April 2022

Be a witness. ( Acts 1 v 8 )

 I have always been  conscious that I should witness to people ,today I went to the optician ,to have a test on my eyes, and purchase new glasses.A nice young lad dealt with me  and he appeared to know what he was doing. My wife was with me,and he was as many people are,is living with a young lady,the term is his partner. I didn't get into that to much, I  know it's wrong,but I left it,remember our Saviour  did not condemn a certain lady , who had a number of husbands,and the person she was living with at that time ,was not her husband. I did manage to talk to him about Christ,I hope and pray that God would bless my witness, brief and all that it was.It was a brief  encounter, but it may have been that young lads first time anybody had spoke to him about Christ. I do wish that I was more capable at witnessing,but at least I did witness.There are people who are Christians, and they find it hard to witness,people can be very reserved in this country, or just shy,but the fact is ,how are people going to hear the gospel, unless someone like you and I tell them?.If you do witness to people, keep at it, don't give up. and if you do find it hard to witness, the Holy Spirit who dwells in every Christian can help you

                                                                    Prayer.

                                                  Lead me to some soul today

                                                  Teach me Lord ,just what to say.

                                                                     Amen.







/

No comments: