verse of the day

Saturday 3 April 2021

Have confidence . ( Psalm 62 v 8 )

 As I  grow older I look back ,and I can say with confidence, my times are in His hands, indeed when I was in  my mothers womb I was in His hands. .As I grew up I was  in His hands, and all through my life I have been in his hands , till this moment in time. But  it does not stop there as I wait the next step of my journey I will be in hands ,it is with confidence I say that, yes when time ceases for me and when I enter eternity, I will still be in His hands. As a Christian one has to face many dangers, both natural and spiritual, but nothing can harm us or hurt us unless God permits, because we are told our times are in His hands ( Psalm 31 v 15 ) I remember Jesus said, we cannot be plucked out of  His fathers hands, nor out of His hands ( John 10 v 28 - 29 ). Nothing can change these truths, no matter how much they try, no matter how much they lie, this truth shall stand the child of God is in His hands. Someone has said  the first words we may utter as we enter heaven is,' I see'. Yes  then shall we know ,then shall all be revealed, and we shall worship the God whose ways are perfect, even though they have been at times painful .

                                       My times are in Thy hands, Whatever they may be,

                                       Pleasing or painful, dark or bright.as best may seem to Thee.

                                                             Words  W.F. Floyd.

No comments: