verse of the day

Friday 16 April 2021

God listens ( Psalm 34 )

 I  found the words from a Christian song by Chris Tomlin instructive, it is from an album called. 'The God who listens'.

                                                               I'm not just hoping,

                                                               I'm not just wishing,

                                                               I know I'm praying,

                                                               I know He hears me,

                                                               I know He's living,

                                                              Yes, I am praying,

                                                              To a God who listen's.


                                      And without faith it is impossible to please God,

                                     because anyone who comes to Him must believe

                                     that He exists and that He rewards those who

                                     earnestly seek Him.

                                                                  Hebrews 11 v 6.




No comments: