verse of the day

Friday 19 June 2020

The hard times. ( Psalm 23 )

 Many people are having it hard in eastern Europe,we are fortunate in this country people are receiving help,but through out the world many are receiving no help whatsoever.Keep praying and keep supporting those missions and charities who are seeking to help.Pray for our Christian family,that they may prove Gods faithfulness,.at this time. God is faithful, he does not forsake us in the hard times,I look back and remember the hard times,I remember times when we had no food ,we had 3 children,and no money,our faith was severely tested at times.,but God was faithful.I remember our needs being met.God's word assures his Children that He will care for them. Think of all the examples in scripture of God meeting his children's needs,the manna in the wilderness,and the prophet Elijah who was fed by ravens. God can provide a table in the wilderness,consider the promises of  God, Philippians 4 v 19,' And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus'  Our loving heavenly knows what things we have need of, he will not fail His children. The Psalmist David declared,' I was young and now I am old,yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread ( Ps 37 v 25 ),God will provide,our part is to trust Him.

No comments: