verse of the day

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Words of comfort ( John 10 v 11 )

I was watching an old movie, a young girl was dying, the one who was caring for her,got out a Bible and started to read the 23 Psalm,and this touched my heart,and a tear came into my eyes. So I am going to leave this Psalm with you,  'The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul; ,  he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a  table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for every.

No comments: