verse of the day

Tuesday 17 March 2020

NOW. (Acts 16 v 31 )

The thought just struck me ,the coronavirus started by one person,and from that one person it has spread all over the world.It is in Romans 5 v 12 we read, 'sin entered the world by one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people,because all sinned'. The coronavirus  brings with it death, for some,hopefully a cure will be found, I wonder why this has happened?,what is Gods purpose in all this.As one looks back on history plagues of one kind or another have affected humanity.Will it affect you or me if it has,my prayers and thoughts are with you. If you are not a Christian then I urge you to turn to to Jesus,now, not  later, but now.I am not scare mongering ,but I know because of sin we are all going to die,and because we are sinners,a judgement awaits all without exception,whose sins have not been forgiven. The only way to escape that is through faith in Jesus,no one else can save,if you are a Muslim you need more than a prophet you need a Saviour.

No comments: