verse of the day

Friday 27 March 2020

Help . ( Psalm 121 )

A favourite Psalm of many is 121,it just has 8 verses, it begins, 'I will lift up my  eyes to the mountains,where does my help come from? I wonder how you would answer that question?you may not have a clue.A great ocean liner was built in the city where I was born,it was an example of mankind's progress,and we are all familiar with what someone said about it,''even God could not sink her''.We all know now what happened to the supposedly unsinkable ship,it sunk with the loss of many lives. Hitler beguiled a nation with his words,and boasted that the Third Reich would last a thousand years, he had raised up a massive military machine. It did seem that he was unstoppable ,yet we know what came of that forecast. The world is in a turmoil  , where is our help going to come from?.science? surely they have all the answers?,remember the Titanic.


























No comments: