verse of the day

Sunday 15 March 2020

Out of step. ( Revelation 7 v 9 - 17 )

I was saddened when I heard what the minister in my church said to a member of the church,who is a Christian, that her loved one who had died was in the ground,and would be resurrected when Christ comes back.This is because he has become a disciple of a person called Wright, who does not believe Christians will ever go to heaven. I did read this persons view's on this subject,and was dismayed at the spirit in which it was written.I also disagree with their view's,consider the fact that all of Christendom,believes that  when a child of God dies they go to heaven,and most important of all , scripture teaches it. It reminds me of the parents of a young soldier ,they went to see him at his passing out parade,they noticed that their boy was not in step with the rest of the soldiers,and they were heard to say,''look at all those soldiers they are out of step''.I can assure you that it is not us who believe that Christians go to heaven,who are out of step.

No comments: