verse of the day

Sunday 21 April 2019

Are you afraid,frustrated? ( Psalm 23 )

As most people know politically it is all very confusion,the country voted in a referendum to leave the EU, appeared simple enough, just leave. The problem the people voted not the politician's,so when it came to putting it into practise,as the world knows,that's a different  story.So many politicians have different views,some want to stay,I think most of them would like to stay,others want to leave,just walk away from it, other want to leave, but want to have free trade, no tariffs terms.The PM has put forth her plan to leave three time,each time it has been defeated, so the date we were supposed to leave,has been put back again and again.For the population it is frustrating, and for businesses it is all very uncertain. Many are anxious, even fearful as to what the future holds, I myself am a bit concerned, but as a Christian I have to remind myself that God is sovereign,over my countries future,and my future. Everyday I pray for my country,and also the difficulties I may be facing and trust Him,who holds the whole world in His hands.

No comments: