verse of the day

Sunday 25 November 2018

God is not wasteful. ( Romans 8 v 28 )

I had received an order from Amazon ,but I had to return it,which I had never done before,I must confess I got a bit stressed out over it,but eventually it worked out,and I was able to return it. On reflection there are two things that stand out in all this, one ,stress,yes I got stressed out,sometimes it does not take much to stress me out.It reminds me how fragile I am,how easily it is to loose that all important peace ,even with small things.The second thing is, stress can drive us to God,yes it reminds me ,how weak I am,yes I do feel at time in the words of a song,'I'm the weakest of your children,how I need Thee'. The second thing is now I know how to to return things to Amazon,and possible be able to help someone with the same problem.God is not wasteful,he lets  us go through difficulties ,and in them He helps us ,and teaches us lessons,the result is we can help others,out of our experience .                                                                                                                                                                                                                             ' Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord                                                                                             Jesus Christ,,the Father of compassion and                                                                                               the God of all comfort, who comforts us in                                                                                               all our troubles ,so that we can comfort those                                                                                           in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves                                                                                           have received from God.'                                                                                                                                        ( 1 Corinthians 1 v 3 - 4 )                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments: