verse of the day

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Anger ( James 1 v 19 - 20 )

When I arrived home I was very angry,I was so upset,at the way someone spoke to me  publicly,I thought of the things I would say to that person.We are told in Ephesians 4 v 26 - 27.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      In your anger do not sin; Do not let                                                                                                          the sun go down while you are still                                                                                                            angry,and do not give the devil a                                                                                                              foothold.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I believe that these words are telling us to not harbour anger ,like Cain did ( Genesis 4 ) with disastrous effect  . We should deal with it as soon as possible,because if we don't  our enemy will take advantage.I prayed about it committed to God and went to bed, the next morning my anger had subsided ,it goes without saying I am glad I did not act in a wrong way.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments: