verse of the day

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Compromise ( John 8 v 31 - 36/ 14 v 6 )

Viewing our country's political situation at this time, can cause one to be concerned,many voices are to be heard ,each zealously proclaiming their point of view.They have the answer,they know what to do, it reminds me of my history,in the land of my birth., a general strike brought down the government.The bombing and killing went on,until the one who appeared the most extreme person,compromised,the result, the violence stopped.Someone once said ,'the art of politics is compromise'.generally speaking that's true. Many conflicts in the world would cease,if people were willing to compromise,but unfortunately they wont,the result the suffering continues.As a Christian I know I cannot compromise in relation to vital truth,for truth is the most important thing in the world.I must hold fast not just for my own sake,but for others sake,and most of all for my Gods sake.There are many Christians who are paying the price  for not compromising ,they have lost everything,but they are still standing for the truth. It is my dear Saviour who said  the truth sets us free .C P.  John 8 v 32.true freedom is a very precious thing,many are enslaved in by false religion,by falsehood clothed in politics,materialism, science,race,but truth will not be silenced.

No comments: