verse of the day

Thursday 1 April 2010

Loved. [ Romans 8 v 35- 39 ]

Yesterday we mentioned three people who were blind, yet wrote hymns that blessed others,let us consider their Hymns, for the next three mornings. George Matheson,s most remembered Hymn is,/ O love that wilt not let me go/. It is said he wrote this out of a painful experience, whan he was rejected by someone he loved. Like George we may be experiencing rejection, many people have ,even by those nearest and dearest to them, and it is very painful, so today let us not be bitter, or despair, and let us remember the one who will always love us, even God. George wrote, O Love that wilt not let me go, I rest my weary soul in thee. I give Thee back the life I owe, that in Thine ocean depths its flow may richer , fuller be. [ Dear God we thank You that we will always be loved by You, for Jesus sake Amen ]

No comments: