verse of the day

Monday 5 April 2010

The day of small things.[ John 6 v 9 ]

Recently I attended an evening of listening to a choir, as the choir leader stood up to begin ,she said, pity there are so few here. I appreciate her disappointment, yet I felt that it was inappropiate, what she said, for a number of reasons,most of all it limited the power of God. Yesterday I was preaching and there was only six people present, so what, they all need as I do to hear Gods word, to be encouraged, and among the six was a little boy,who knows he might have heard something what I said, applied by the Holy Spirit, and he may have trusted the Saviour. This is the day of small things, let us not be discouraged, let us be faithful, let us keep on praying, let us trust in our God to work in the lives of needy souls.[ Dear God help us to not be discouraged in these days of small things, keep us faithful, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: