verse of the day

Thursday 8 April 2010

Keep right on to the end of the road. [2 Timothy 4 v6 - 8 ]

I am 66yrs of age, but the thing is this, the challenge of the Christian life does not change, I still have to face temptation, still have to be holy, still have to live for Jesus. I have not reached the finish line yet,I cannnot put my feet up,the fact of the matter is, there is no retirement age for the Christian, it is a life long commitment. That means I still have to rely on Jesus everyday, I still have to pray, still have read the word of God, even though I may have read it a hundred times.It would be tragic to fail after all these years, to not finish, to give up,so let us all renew our commitment, to press on to to the end, by the grace of God. [ Dear God help us to persevere and to never give up, help us to keep right on to the end of the road ,in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: