verse of the day

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Old age. ( Hebrews 13 v 5 )

 I was reflecting on my life,I am 78, and I thought of how God had cared for me, and my conclusion was, no one else could have done it better,and of course His care doesn't end with the past. God will not suddenly change,He will still continue to care for his children. Old age brings its own particular problems,our bodies were out,our minds,are not what they used to be,and so many other things, how will we manage?,that's the question .Let us not fear the ageing question,let not fear or doubt and let not bitterness take over,remember God is in it for the long haul. Listen to the words from a godly old man,David, ''I was young and now am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread'' ,(Psalm 37 v 25). That is his experience and that is my experience, Hallelujah, may it   be your Hallelujah today,from one aged saint to another.

                                              '  Be not dismayed whate'er betide,

                                                 God will take care of you!

                                                 Beneath His wings of love abide,

                                                 God will take care of you.

                                                 All you may need He will provide,

                                                 Trust Him,and you will be satisfied,

                                                  God will take care of you.'

                                                       Words Civilla  Martin.


No comments: