verse of the day

Friday 8 July 2022

Give encouragement .( Romans 12 v 3- 8)

I always remember when I was a Bible college a minister saying,that the enemy will always undermine God's calling on your life. it is true.Looking back on my life I have always felt God's call on my life to preach,yet there are times,I have struggled , even though I have preached thousands of time.  Recently after I had preached  and watched it on utube,I wondered was it not time I gave up. In an email I mentioned to the secretary of the church I didn't feel I had done so well,I hadn't been feeling to well physically. A few days later he posted me an email from a couple who watched it on the Internet,saying how they are always blest when I preach. Those words encouraged me, we all need encouragement ,the last time I visited my GP I told him how much I appreciated all the support they had given me, I meant it.In Romans 12 v 3 - 8,we are told of different gifts people have from God,v 8 reads,'If it is to encourage, then give encouragement'.

                                              ' Someone today needs encouragement'

No comments: