verse of the day

Monday 10 June 2019

No room for despair. ( John 4 v 35 - 36 )

I have heard of a system used in personal evangelism, not sure of the details,but I asked a friend about, how successful  it was.He said they had used it in his church,and the results were not very favourable, but he said that may be so ,it is something,better than doing nothing.I do not know if there is a successful system in personal evangelism.. I have in my lifetime witnessed to many people,I cannot say I have been very successful,at least I can say I have tried ,I have done something.Yes not perfectly but prayerfully ,and I leave the rest to God,let us remember what our Lord said to His disciples, 'one sows and another reaps'..I sent you to reap what you have not worked for.Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labour' ( John 4 v 37 - 38 ).W .Barclay  writes,'' No word for Christ and no great undertaking ever fail.If we do not see the result of our labour others will. There is no room for despair in the Christian life.''

No comments: