verse of the day

Sunday 23 June 2019

It is true. ( John 3 v 16 )

Wide,wide as the ocean, high as the heavens above,deep ,deep as the deepest sea,is my Saviours love,though I'm unworthy,still I'm a child of His care,for His word  teaches me that His love reaches me everywhere. On my daily I sometimes get speaking to people, maybe about there dog,garden or whatever,one man I spoke to had suffered a stroke,but was able to walk, one morning I felt I should speak to him and tell him ,God loves him.We all want to be loved, even by our pets.well hears the good news God loves you, whoever you are.How do I know this?, this is what it says in His word,''For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,  that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life,that is why I know God loves you,loves me ,yes He does.

No comments: