verse of the day

Tuesday 11 June 2019

As in the days of Noah ( 2 Peter 3 v 7 - 14 )

It was raining as I was on my daily morning walk, and I noticed a leaflet on the ground, I picked it up and discovered that it was a gospel tract.I read the heading,' as in the days of Noah',it was a quotation  from the gospel of Matthew 24 v 37,the context is about the Lords coming again . It is our Lord speaking, and He is warning us to be ready,He reminds us in the days of Noah people were doing ordinary things ,like eating and drinking ,marrying and giving in marriage.Even though they had a preacher in their midst ( 2 Peter 2 v 5 ) they were oblivious to the danger of what was going to befall them, and so they perished.Let me just remind you that Jesus is coming back again if you are a Christian live in the light of this momentous event,as Peter tells us ,that we should make ever effort,to live a holy life.( 2 Peter 3 v 14 ). If you are not a Christian then seek the Lord while he can be found, call upon Him while he is near  ( Isaiah 55 v 6 ), before it is to late.

No comments: