verse of the day

Thursday 30 May 2019

I choose life. (2 Corinthians 2 v 14 - 16 )

Recently a lady got lost in a jungle for two weeks,she was thankfully rescued,speaking about her ordeal,she said ,that she had a choice between life and death,she choose life.Life is about making choice's  ,consider how many choice's we make every day,it would be interesting to count them.They are endless,let me point something out to you, when I preach the gospel I want people to make a choice.If you are not a Christian I pray that you will make a choice and trust Jesus as your Saviour.    Deuteronomy 30 v 19.  'This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses .Now choose life'                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: