verse of the day

Monday 6 May 2019

Follow Me. ( Matthew 8 v 18 - 22 )

There was a time that I believed we were going to be missionaries, we very serious about it,but mission after mission turned us down. We did what we could to prepare ourselves for the task,I attended Bible college for 3 years,my wife Eileen attended a different college for one year.But in the end no mission would accept us, we were willing to go anywhere God wanted us to . But God said no,instead He brought us to England,were I have lived for about 40 years.Of  course we did not understand,but we trusted Him,to still lead and guide us,which I believe He did,and can I say He is still doing this.I believe if we place our trust in Him He will honour that, and guide . God brings us through many experiences,there are no second causes,for the Christian, God the sovereign God will continue  to lead us through life's maze,and it will be perfect,and as the old chorus goes,'All we have to do is follow.'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Follow,follow, I will follow Jesus,                                                                                                             Anywhere,everywhere, I would follow on,                                                                                               Follow, follow, I would follow Jesus.                                                                                                       Everywhere He leads me, I would follow on.

No comments: