verse of the day

Friday 31 May 2019

All will be revealed. ( Revelation 2 2 v 12 )

I recently attended a thanksgiving service for a dear brother who over 30 years ago started a work up working with children,since then the work has grown. The result is that many very poor ,and vulnerable children have been wonderfully blessed.One person can make difference. I remember a dear brother in Ulster telling how God wonderfully saved him.He had been living a pretty bad life,went to series of Gospel meeting,and he was the only one saved.He went on to become a wonderful evangelist.God may only use us to win one person to Christ, and that person, can become a wonderful source for good.I have told many people about Christ,I cannot say I have any great success,but eternity will reveal all,so let us not judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He  will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.'' ( 1 Corinthians 4 v 5 )There is coming a time when all will be revealed, and I am sure that there will be a great surprise for us all.

No comments: