verse of the day

Wednesday 29 May 2019

Counterfeit ( Matthew 7 v 24 - 29 )

I was talking to a lady and I complimented  her lovely hair, yet it turned out that she was wearing a wig. It was not the real thing, not the genuine article.Are we the genuine article as regards our Christianity?,we might do all the right things, and have never been born again. In the Gospel of John a very religious person was told that he needed to be born again  ,if not then heaven would not  be his   destiny. People have delusional thoughts,I know a person who believed he was Jesus Christ , of course He was not,  but no amount of talking changed his delusion.  In Matthew 7 v 21 - 23 Jesus said, ''Not everyone who says to me Lord,Lord, will enter the Kingdom of heaven  , but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord.did we not  prophesy in your name, and in  your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?. Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Depart from me, you evil doers'.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments: