verse of the day

Thursday 11 October 2018

You can have it all. ( Matthew 4 v 1 v 11 )

There is a popular singer, who sang a  song ,with the words ,''We could have had it all '', I know of preachers and they are telling their blind followers,''You can have it all'', wealth and health,yes it can be all yours.My mind turns to another time ,when Jesus was told ,''You can have it all''  and he showed Jesus all the kingdoms of  the world,all this can be yours, if you will bow down and worship me. Those who speak and tell us that we can have it all , that they are gods, I have heard them say so, what do gods want? let me tell you ,they want you to worship them, or who they represent,the god of this world,who comes to people as an angel of light,and he says to them, you can have it all,if you fall down and worship  me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: