verse of the day

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Freddie Mercury

I  never listened much to  Freddie Mercury,but  I know he was very popular world wide, but I read recently an article about him in a national paper.Here is a couple of things he said. ''You can be loved by so many people , yet you can be so lonely. And that makes it worse because most people think, ''How can somebody like Freddie Mercury be lonely? He has money, cars, chauffeurs, the lot. But sometimes that kind of loneliness is the hardest to bear.'' A very sad statement but of course life is full of lonely people. It was the Beatles who sang about,'All the lonely people'. I confess that for a great deal of my life I felt loneliness, even in a crowd,on consideration it has eased.I thing my childhood had a bearing on it. Yes let us be honest ,because you are a Christian,it does not mean you will not feel lonely,but let us not feel condemned as regards  feelings such as loneliness, if you have suffered a bereavement, you will feel lonely.lost even a pet you will feel lonely. Not everyone feels lonely,but I think loneliness will always exist.,it is a complicated subject,but I know one who  knows the meaning of loneliness His name is Jesus, who felt alone ,the loneliness person on planet earth,when on the cross He cried out,''My God ,my God, why have you forsaken me?.So he understands the loneliness of mankind ,and He can  gave us the grace to endure even loneliness..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      No one understands like Jesus

No comments: